Main Article Content
Over time, land cover has persistantly changed, especially under the strong impact of natural disasters, people with socio-economic development activities. Therefore studying the current state of the land cover is necessary. By integrating remote sensing and GIS, a land cover map with 6 classes was built for Krong Bong district in 2021 with overall accuracy of 75% and Kappa coefficient of 0.7. After the integration process in Krong Bong district, research indicated the main advantages and limitations, and then, some solutions have been proposed to promote the application of digital technology to improve the efficiency of land management in this area.
Tác phẩm này được cấp phép theo Giấy phép quốc tế Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDeri Phái sinh 4.0 .
Tài liệu tham khảo
- Dak Lak Department of Natural Resources and Environment (2021). Land statistics results in Dak Lak province in 2021.
- FAO (1998). The FAO AFRICOVER Programme.
- Nguyen Huu Ha, Le Van Trung, Tong Phuoc Hoang Son (2012). Applying RS and GIS in determining the current status and risk of landslides in Van Canh district, Binh Dinh province. Proceedings of the National GIS Application Conference 2012, pp. 88-95.
- Dang Ngoc Quoc Hung, Ho Dac Thai Hoang (2016). Study on the change of forest vegetation cover in Bach Ma National Park, Thua Thien Hue province. Journal of Eco-Economics No. 32, 6-14.
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Huong (2015). Application of remote sensing and GIS in forest resource management, Thong Tan Press, ISBN: 978-604-945-110-2.
- Duong Van Kham, Nguyen Hong Son, Tran Thi Tam (2013). Research the application of remote sensing technology to monitor drought in the Central Highlands. Interdisciplinary scientific conference on task groups under the third Central Highlands program: Sustainable land and water management in response to drought, desertification and flooding in the Central Highlands, pp. 167-176.
- Nguyen Thi Ngoc Quyen, Nguyen Cong Tai Anh, Bui Ta Long, Nguyen Kim Loi (2016). Application of remote sensing and GIS building the land cover mapping at Srepok basin in the Central Highlands, Vietnam Journal of Agricultural Science, Episode 14, No 5: 734-743.
- Lam Van Tan, Tran Hoang Tiep, Cao Quoc Đat, Vo Quoc Tuan (2014). Applying remote sensing technology to build a map of the current status of mangroves in Thach Phu district, Ben Tre province. Proceedings of the National GIS Application Conference 2014, pp.79-87.
- Vu Minh Tuan, Vu Xuan Cuong (2013). Application of GIS and remote sensing to predict landslide areas in Lam Dong province. Proceedings of the National GIS Application Conference 2013, pp. 393-401.
- Ho Le Thu (2020). Building a land cover map of the Central Highlands using multi-temporal Landsat image data. Vietnam Journal of Science, Technology and Science No 4, 25-37.
- Tran Thuc, Nguyen Van Thang, Hoang Duc Cuong, Mai Van Khiem, Nguyen Dang Mau, Vu Van Thang, Wataru Takeuchi, Van Ngoc Anh (2013). The applicability of the Keetch-Byram drought index (KBDI) in drought monitoring in Vietnam. Interdisciplinary scientific conference on task groups under the third Central Highlands program: Sustainable land and water management in response to drought, desertification and flooding in the Central Highlands, pp. 177-183.
- Le Van Trung (2015). Remote Sensing. National University Press, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Navulur, K. (2007). Multispectral image analysis using object-oriented paradigm. CRC Press, 206p.